watch it here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0RjA_Z6Lniw
watch it here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0RjA_Z6Lniw
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I saw that version of Heart's "Barricuda" on VH1 Rock Honors and it kicked arse.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
After watching Rock Honors I have a new respect for Nickleback. They did a kick ass version of Sharp Dressed Man.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I watched it the other night and when it started I thought it would be horrible. It was actually very good. Nancy Wilson can still sing like nobody else too. She sounded great. As for Nickelback, Sharp Dressed Man sounded good for the first 10-20 seconds, then that dog faced Kroger opened his mouth and ruined the song. That guy sounds horrible.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nancy or Ann?
Nancy is the geetar strummer. And the only one that is still boneable.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ann still has a great voice and Gretchen did all she could to make the song good
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Oh yeah, Ann's voice is still great. But her ship sailed long long ago.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i think nickelback sounded good. i loved all of the vh1 honors. i don't particularly like ozzy's new song
I meant Ann. She's a chubby one, but she can still belt it out.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks